Is there any java method which do the following function?

mikeotp

regards:

Is there any java method which do the following function?

file1-------------------->file2
The method's handle

file2 is different from file1 by some specific characters.
any suggestion is welcome.

Thank you.
May god be with you.

Michael Borgwardt

mikeotp said:
regards:

Is there any java method which do the following function?

file1-------------------->file2
The method's handle

What is it supposed to *do*??

Babu Kalakrishnan

Michael said:
What is it supposed to *do*??

I think you overlooked the last line of the post. You're expected to
figure it out yourself with some divine help :)

Thomas Kellerer

What is it supposed to *do*??

I think after the user inputs the literals "file1" and "file2" it should display
two labels on the screen which are connected with an arrow.

Thomas

Hal Rosser

mikeotp said:
regards:

Is there any java method which do the following function?

file1-------------------->file2
The method's handle

file2 is different from file1 by some specific characters.
any suggestion is welcome.
I got it! I got it!
file1 and file 2 are different by 1 - no program needed

John C. Bollinger

mikeotp said:
Is there any java method which do the following function?

file1-------------------->file2
The method's handle

file2 is different from file1 by some specific characters.
any suggestion is welcome.

There are infinitely many such methods. You may need to type in the
code for the one you want in order to use it, however.

John Bollinger
(e-mail address removed)

Thomas G. Marshall

mikeotp coughed up:
regards:

Is there any java method which do the following function?

file1-------------------->file2
The method's handle

file2 is different from file1 by some specific characters.
any suggestion is welcome.

Thank you.
May god be with you.

Yes. Here, just fill in the details...

<put scope specifier here> <put return type here> java_method( <put arg
list here> )
{
<put detail code here>

Joona I Palaste

mikeotp said:
Is there any java method which do the following function?
The method's handle
file2 is different from file1 by some specific characters.
any suggestion is welcome.

public String doFunction(String file1, String file2) {
return file1 + "-------------------->" + file2 + "\n" +
" The method's handle";