    advertising !

    Thanks for your help

    ANNA

    Anna Ivanova, May 17, 2007

  2. Anna Ivanova

    Lew Guest

    This is a programmers' group for discussion of the Java programming language.
    Throw your spam in the dustbin. Spamming is evil, therefore spammers are
    evil. You, Anna, are a spammer, therefore (complete the syllogism).

    By the way, Anna, learn some gramma(r). Little things like lack of proper
    capitalization and punctuation give you away. That and your alignment with
    the Forces of Evil.

    Lew, May 17, 2007