ISA Server blocking web services?

Bruce

I am attempting to connect to an Amazon web service. When I try to utilize
Amazon's WSDL to create the web reference via vs.net 2003 (in the "add a web
reference" dialog box), I get the following error...

"There was an error downloading
'http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-01-19/AWSECommerceService.wsdl'.
The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden ( The ISA Server denies
the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). )."

Apparently, ISA server (which is running on the SBS 2003 server in my office
LAN) is blocking the request. Are there any Microsoft Knowledgebase (or
other) articles that could help me resolve this?

Thanks,
-- Bruce

Bruce

Luke,
Actually, that link indeed loads fine in IE, showing the XML content of the
WSDL file. Confusing? What do you conclude?
Thanks, Bruce