ispell integration

Stefan =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Gro=DFhauser?=

hello,

I wish to integrate spellchecking into my little prog.
My question is:
- is there an open source java project that provides spellchecking using
ispell? (So I could look into their code how they did it...)

- yes, their is jazzy, but I would like to support German, too. And jazzy
only supplies an English dictionary, doesn't it?

thanks
and best wishes

Stefan Großhauser

Maik Heller

Stefan said:
hello,

I wish to integrate spellchecking into my little prog.
My question is:
- is there an open source java project that provides spellchecking using
ispell? (So I could look into their code how they did it...)

- yes, their is jazzy, but I would like to support German, too. And jazzy
only supplies an English dictionary, doesn't it?

thanks
and best wishes

Stefan Großhauser
spellchecking is very simple to implement. you could read ispell's
german dict into a hashset and check each word against this set.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Heiner_K=FCcker?=

Stefan Großhauser wrote
I wish to integrate spellchecking into my little prog.
My question is:
- is there an open source java project that provides spellchecking using
ispell? (So I could look into their code how they did it...)

- yes, their is jazzy, but I would like to support German, too. And jazzy
only supplies an English dictionary, doesn't it?

http://www.heinerkuecker.de/Spell.html

Sorry, documentation is only in german language.

--
Heiner Kücker
Internet: http://www.heinerkuecker.de http://www.heiner-kuecker.de