IsValid property on Validation controls

Mark

We have client computers that are using Netscape 4.X, which appear to
disregard all validator controls, like a RequiredFieldValidator. To deal
with this issue, we write server side code that confirms that the IsValid
property is true for EACH validator control.

To automate this a bit, and minimize writing this code on each page of an
application that requires this, I was hoping to iterate through all the
Validator controls and identify if the IsValid property is True for each.
However, I've been unable to pull this off. Suggestions on an approach or
will each control have to be validated individually? For good or for bad,
adding additional JavaScript is not an option.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Mark

Sorry. Just discovered that the following does the job:

1. Call the Page.Validate() method.
2. Check the Page.IsValid property.
3. When the page posts back, the validation controls will display.

This also affects the new Mozilla Firefox browser. Sigh.

Mark