iText Template in relative position

Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm trying to create a template in the current writing position, I need it to use it later for a calculated value in the document. The use is for a text in wich I'll be showing the pages of a certain section of the document in a way of attachment, like: "Attachment 1: 3 pages.", but the attachment will be generated after the main document in the same pdf file. The text can't be filled in an absolute position, because it depends on the amount of lines before it. Can anybody help me?