It's easy to do but why it doesn't works??

gbattine

Please help me guys,
i'm not able to solve my problem,i'm trying and trying.
I've downloaded from
http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.5.0/demos/plugin/applets.html
an applet demo,the clock.
i've tested it with this simple html file
Code:
<head>
<title>
HTML Test Page
</title>
</head>
<center>
<applet code="Clock.class" width=170 height=150>
<param name=bgcolor value="000000">
<param name=fgcolor1 value="ff0000">
<param name=fgcolor2 value="ff00ff">
</applet>
</center>

and it works well.
My file Clock.class is located in c:\

Now i have to import this applet into my jsf application.
I've tried with this simple jsf page
Code:
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
<head>
<title>
HTML Test Page
</title>
</head>
<center>
<applet code="Clock.class" width=170 height=150>
<param name=bgcolor value="000000">
<param name=fgcolor1 value="ff0000">
<param name=fgcolor2 value="ff00ff">
</applet>
</center>

but i see only the delimiters of applet,it doesn't run and block my
system with an error
Code:
error loading class java/sun/javaRunTime

The strange fact is that when i run it from html file everythings go
well!!!!
I use ExadelStudio,i hope you can help me.
Thanks