J2ME - Eclipse running old midlets (not newly compiled ones)

NiteRider

Hello all,

I have a copy of Eclipse

Version: 3.3.0
Build id: I20070625-1500

along with

J2ME Eclipse plugin 1.7.6

I am testing a SOAP interface (on port 8080).

Basically, when running the Sun J2ME Midlet, It starts off with the
following:

"Testing Midlet Suite wants to connect to http://127.0.0.1:8080 ..."

I say "yes" to the connection and it all works.

BUT

If I change the code so that the http address is: http://75.54.33.97:8080
...." and run it once more, it just stalls and does not come back.

When I test the SOAP service from the "soap message builder" here:
http://soapclient.com/soapmsg.html

Everything works OK - meaning the SOAP message can be ran successfully
using the internet identifying IP address. So, the summary is:

1. IP address 127.0.0.1 within the J2ME midlet emulator works
2. IP address 75.54.33.97 (from the test "soap message builder") also
works
3. IP address 75.54.33.97 within the J2ME midlet DOES NOT work. It
just STALLS.

Would anyone have any kind of idea what is going on here? At least how
can I troubleshoot it?

Thanks,
NiteRider