j2me multiplayer mobile 2d racing game

vish_dude

Hey if you r interested with joining hands with my project...Please do
so...

My topic is this j2me multiplayer mobile game...and im gonna make a
racing game in 2d....me already started a lil bit of codin.... If u r
interested...please do join..dhankqqq... ;-)

Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
i'd like to be involved if you have extra room. send info (e-mail address removed) thanks

Last edited: