j2me out of memory

ismael

Hi all

I have a out of memory problem with an application in j2me.

I want to stream a video that it will be inside the JAR file. In NetBeans5.5
(and mobility pack 5.5) i make the code for stream the video and i have
this two simple lines:

1 InputStream in = null;
2 in = this.getClass().getResourceAsStream(file);

When i try to execute the application and the execution arrive to line 2 an
OutOfMemoryError is throwed to me. The file size is 700 KB. ¿is the file
size my problem? ¿is there another problem? ¿What is the max size for
files?
Im using MIDP-2.0 and CLDC-1.1

I dont know how solve this problem. ¿Anyone can help me?

Thanks all

Best Regards