j2me serial comunication with microcontroller via BT SSP

hash3d

Hello

I'm searching for some information and sample java code about
possibility to connect to a serial device via bluetooth trough serial
port connection.
I want to code a J2ME midlet which will allow to make such a
connection.

I've googled a lot but there's lot of old information and many
unreplyed posts on many diffrent forums, so i still didn't find any
answer (or misread something).

I would like to know:

- can java midlet find, pick and connect to other bluetooth devices,
especialy serial port devices?
- is it posible to open and control a serial RS232 protocol via
bluetooth with a java midlet - am i able to comunicate with a
microcontroller which has a serial bluethooth module?
- is it posible to make bt serial connection with another phone and
send+recieve AT commands (still from java midlet)

I'm not interested in connecting PC->phone
only in
phone(java midlet)->RS232 protocol or similar(via BT) -> phone
phone(java midlet) -> RS232 protocol or similar(via BT) -> a serial
device / microcontroler with BT serial module.
+which phones can provide such a transmission?.

I also know that some phones like nokia e61i have com ports that are
visible by java. I've written a simple midlet that checks
System.getProperty("microedition.commports") and on my SE W800i it
shows a "null" value, but on my other W580i it shows literally
nothing. And i've found this: http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view...bug_id=4644867
has this bug been fixed?

If those operations are possible i will be pleased if you could pass
me links to that information and sample java code.
Thanks in advance
Lucas
ps. i'm not really sure if RFCOMM/OBEX is the answer, i didn't found
any phone<->phone example.