Any GSM J2ME phone with RS232 pins and bluetooth?

fcassia

I´d like to code a small Java ME app that takes an inbound bluetooth
connection (say from a Bluetooth keyboard) and uses RS232 pins on the
phone (some old phones feature RS232 pins) to control a device with
RS232 port (say, send AT commands to a modem).

Which GSM phone would you use?

If anyone can provide some tips, please let me know.

Also, I´d like to know if J2ME has RS232 APIs as standard....

I´m looking for the lowest cost possible, the phone doesn´t even need
to have a color screen... the app doesn´t need to display anything
more than a "enable" or "disable" button...

Thanks in advance.

FC

Tom Anderson

I´d like to code a small Java ME app that takes an inbound bluetooth
connection (say from a Bluetooth keyboard) and uses RS232 pins on the
phone (some old phones feature RS232 pins) to control a device with
RS232 port (say, send AT commands to a modem).

Which GSM phone would you use?

If anyone can provide some tips, please let me know.

My tip is to ask on a group about mobile phone hardware, not Java. I doubt
that anyone here is particularly knowledgeable about ancient hardware
(unless it's something with weird text file formats, apparently).

tom