    So far, I can't seem to find anything documenting this.

    Thank you for any help,
    Mike

    mbuckley, Dec 22, 2006

  2. mbuckley

    steve Guest

    why don't you go to the website and look? , there is LOADS of documentation
    and example test cases supplied with the library.

    steve, Dec 22, 2006

  3. mbuckley

    mbuckley Guest

    I looked on the website, and did not find anything that answered my
    question. I will check again though.

    Thanks for being extremely unhelpful steve.

    mbuckley, Jan 2, 2007
  4. mbuckley

    Lew Guest

    Not really fair to Steve, there, boyo. He tried to help based on the
    information he had; it's not his fault it didn't answer your question the way
    you wanted.

    - Lew

    Lew, Jan 2, 2007
  5. mbuckley

    mbuckley Guest

    You're right. My bad.

    I guess I was frustrated because he was stating the obvious.

    My apologies.

    Mike

    mbuckley, Jan 8, 2007