Javascript and flash

Posting2002

Hi guys,

Quick question -- I have a page using javascript functions for doing some
roll-over work, and at the same time I have a continuous movie made in Flash
which is running...

The problem is that when going over the roll-over buttons (ie. every time
the javascript gets activated), the flash movie pauses for a split second...

What could be the cause of this?

THANKS!!!

Erwin Moller

Posting2002 said:
Hi guys,

Quick question -- I have a page using javascript functions for doing some
roll-over work, and at the same time I have a continuous movie made in
Flash which is running...

The problem is that when going over the roll-over buttons (ie. every time
the javascript gets activated), the flash movie pauses for a split
second...

What could be the cause of this?

busy processor?

Sounds to me like something you cannot fix. :-(

Maybe ask the vendor of the browser if they have an answer.
(If that is M$, don't bother)

Regards,
Erwin Moller