    the .swf file would start automatically playing?

    Thanks,

    Tmuld.

    Tmuldoon, Jul 17, 2007

  2. David Mark wrote:>
    <snip>

    Validates as what exactly? The mark-up has the smell of XHTML about it,
    but it is not even a well-formed XML fragment let alone valid XHTML
    mark-up (two opening object tags and only one closing object tag). And
    even in HTML to closing OBJECT tag is not optional.

    Richard.

    Richard Cornford, Jul 18, 2007

  3. You have edited what I wrote without marking to indicate that you have
    done so, or where.
    So not actually valid in any sense then?

    Richard.

    Richard Cornford, Jul 22, 2007
  4. Tmuldoon

    David Mark Guest

    On Jul 21, 11:34 pm, "Richard Cornford" <>
    wrote:
    [snip]
    Is that a question? Obviously it needed the second closing object tag
    to validate. Like I said, it was a copy-and-paste error and not
    really worth any further discussion.

    David Mark, Jul 22, 2007
  5. <snip>

    Yes. A rhetorical question but still grammatically a question. Was that
    an answer?

    Richard.

    Richard Cornford, Jul 23, 2007
  6. Tmuldoon

    David Mark Guest

    In other words, it was posted to poke fun at the botched paste.
    You'll start pointing out typographical errors next. I wouldn't
    though as your posts are literally crawling with them.

    Was that
    Yes.

    David Mark, Jul 23, 2007