    a simple window.alert(); to display a property value, and everything works
    as expected on my desktop, but Windows Mobile 6 is just displaying an empty
    dialog box. Can somebody help me here? Thanks.

    Nathan Sokalski, May 26, 2009

  2. Nathan Sokalski

    Evertjan. Guest

    Nathan Sokalski wrote on 26 mei 2009 in
    microsoft.public.scripting.jscript:
    The operating system dos not specify the j[ava]script engine per se.

    I suppose you mean in a browser, since getElementById() stipulates that,
    but if so what browser?

    IE? Opera6.8? OperaMini? etc?

    Evertjan., May 26, 2009

  3. I know that I mean IE, but I don't know what version since I can't find
    anywhere that specifies the version. But I do know that I am using the
    version that came with Windows Mobile 6; if you can tell me how to find out
    what version I am using, I would appreciate that as well as finding the
    answer to my original question. Thanks.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, May 26, 2009
  4. Hello Nathan,
    Try document.all.elementname (or in a different case...) this version of
    IE is based on a very old version of the desktop IE. The one that will come
    with windows Mobile 6.5 and later should solve all your issues.

    Jesse

    Jesse Houwing, May 26, 2009
  5. Nathan Sokalski

    Guest