JDOM

Dosty

Hi!
I'm using JDOM libraries to analyze an XML document.
I've seen that in the class Attribute there is a method
getAttributeType(), and some properties like ID_TYPE, IDREF_TYPE.
If I try to print on the screen their results, they return some
numbers that I don't understand, and Javadoc are not very meaningful
about this.
Someone of you used them and can help me, please?
Thank you!