Jet 3.6

Roedy Green

Jet 3.6 was just announced. It is a super-optimising static compiler
than converts jars and class files to standalone exe files. I have
been using the 3.6 beta without any problems. You can get the personal
version free or the 60-day full version evaluation.

They have a nice offer:

Place your order before August 31, 2004 and receive 10% discount! Just
make sure to enter coupon code "321-213-dhs".

when ordering Excelsior JET 3.6 for Windows, you can add a
complementary license for Excelsior JET 3.6 for Linux to your order at
a discount and vice versa.

If you buy it via clicking through my website BUY button I get a
referal commission. You still deal with them directly.

I like the Jet guys. They are well-educated Russians doing their best
to offer a top notch product. The service they offer is exemplary. The
rest of the world should use them as an example.