JNI loadLibrary

M. Fernandez

Hi Everybody,

i have a question with JNI, Windows and loading libraries.
I have the following sentence

static
{
System.loadLibrary("JARFrameGrabber");
}

and the Windows variable PATH and CLASSPATH have been set to the folder
where the file JARFrameGrabber.dll is save.

The problem is that when I launch the program with Eclipse, it cannot
find the file.

However, when I do:

static
{
//TODO: Strange problem with library
//System.loadLibrary("JARFrameGrabber");

String bin = "e:\\MisArchivos\\workspace\\bin\\";
System.load(bin+"JARFrameGrabber.dll");
}

The Java program can now work, but Why does it work like that? Is this a
problem of Eclipse (parameter that have not been set up) or a problem of
Windows (that i has not added the folder to the PATH variable) ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Marcelo