JPEG library

derWolf

Hi all! I have problem please help me to find answer.

I have images and data files (models, scenes, materials etc) in my
simple Open GL game written for Borland C++ 5.02 compiler. I need to
compress images to jpeg or other format (but I don't now what and how
to use for loading of these images) or (very good idea) put them all
in rar or zip archive - how to do this I don't now too. Now image
only for function auxDIBImageLoad, I want to now the other way to load
at least BMP images. Help me how to do this.

PS: Sorry for my bad english

Ron AF Greve

Hi,

derWolf said:
Hi all! I have problem please help me to find answer.

I have images and data files (models, scenes, materials etc) in my
simple Open GL game written for Borland C++ 5.02 compiler. I need to
compress images to jpeg or other format (but I don't now what and how
to use for loading of these images) or (very good idea) put them all
in rar or zip archive - how to do this I don't now too. Now image
only for function auxDIBImageLoad, I want to now the other way to load
at least BMP images. Help me how to do this.

PS: Sorry for my bad english

Usually it involves downloading the src looking for a visual studio project,
opening that with VS and compiling everything to a library. First download
the source read any readme's install's etc.

Then to use it.
Did you read the rest of the docs?

http://www.ijg.org/files/

Regards, Ron AF Greve