jsmenu & FCKEditor Conflicting

e_marquess

I have a webpage which features two free javascript scripts. The page
menu uses jsmenu as an include file. The text areas are replaced by
FCKEditor to provide WYSIWYG editing.

The problem is that FCKEditor does not appear if I include the jsmenu
script. I am a beginner at javascript but it seems to be caused by
placing the function call for FCKEditor within the body onload event
which comes before the jsmenu script.

If I place the function call within the onfocus event for the text area
it works OK but I really need the editor to appear when the page loads.
I have no idea how solve this as jsmenu stores some of its functions in
separate .js files.