June is web services webcast month

Kirk Allen Evans

I wanted to let you know about a fantastic webcast series focusing on web
services technologies. From ASMX 2.0 to WSE 3.0 to WCF, there are some
great sessions that you will want to check out.

All - please blog the webcast series, "Windows Vista: Improve Your Desktop
Security and Deployment Strategy"

You can find more information on this series, "Windows Vista: Improve Your
Desktop Security and Deployment Strategy" at
http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/msdnvista.mspx. As a bonus, attend
any webcast in this series you can qualify to win a 40 gigabyte Creative Zen
MP3 player (see official rules).

"The Lifetime of a Message in Windows Communication Foundation"
Justin Smith, Wintellect
6/1/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299306&Culture=en-US

"Taking Advantage of TCP/IP Reliability in SOAP"
William "Softwaremaker" Tay
6/6/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299329&Culture=en-US

"Extending Windows Communication Foundation"
Aaron Skonnard, Pluralsight
6/7/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299313&Culture=en-US

"Introducing Web Services Enhancements for Microsoft .NET (WSE) 3.0"
Julie Lerman, The Data Farm
6/8/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299315&Culture=en-US

"What's New for ASP.NET Web Services (ASMX) in .NET 2.0"
Kirk Allen Evans, Microsoft Corporation
6/13/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299322&Culture=en-US

"Dissecting Contract-First Web Services"
Christian Weyer, thinktecture
6/14/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299331&Culture=en-US

"Transactions in Distributed Solutions with Windows Communication
Foundation"
Christian Weyer, thinktecture
6/15/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299342&Culture=en-US

"Building Powerful AJAX-Style Solutions with ASP.NET "Atlas" and Windows
Communication Foundation"
Kirk Allen Evans, Microsoft Corporation
6/20/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299344&Culture=en-US

"Exposing Your Content as a Service Using Windows Communication Foundation'
Clemens Vasters, Microsoft Corporation
6/21/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299346&Culture=en-US

"Web Services Interoperability with Java and J2EE Using Windows
Communication Foundation ("Indigo")"
Kirill Gavrylyuk, Microsoft Corporation
6/22/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299348&Culture=en-US

"Understanding Windows Communication Foundation Contracts"
Michele Leroux Bustamante, IDesign
6/28/2006 8:00 AM PST
http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/eventdetail.aspx?eventID=1032299360&Culture=en-US

--
Kirk Allen Evans
Developer Evangelist

=== This post provided "AS-IS" with no warranties and confers no rights ===

Martin Kulov [MVP]

Kirk Allen Evans said:
I wanted to let you know about a fantastic webcast series focusing on web
services technologies. From ASMX 2.0 to WSE 3.0 to WCF, there are some
great sessions that you will want to check out.

Great Kirk,

Thanks,
Martin Kulov