Modeling, Tracking life of a busines requirement

Mohammad

Hello everyone,

I wanted to extend an invitation to all members of this group for two
webcasts that I will be conducting next week, in addition, please feel
free to invite your friends and coworkers to these sessions by
forwarding the text and link given below. Details of the Web Casts are
as follows:

Using Visual Studio for deployment modeling, Dec 20

http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/W...&EventCategory=4&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US

The new modeling features in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 can help you
to validate application deployment scenarios by defining a logical data
center. This webcast provides an overview of the new modeling features
and a demonstration of the deployment modeling capability that is
designed to improve and automate the interaction between development,
infrastructure, and operations teams. The intended audience for this
webcast includes solution architects, infrastructure architects, and
developers.

Tracking the life of a business requirement, Dec 21

http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/W...&EventCategory=4&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US

This webcast demonstrates the new integration capabilities between
Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Project, and Microsoft Visual
Studio. We track a business requirement from its definition in Excel to
its completion in Visual Studio, so you can see how the new integration
capabilities work on a practical level. The intended audience for this
webcast includes architects, business analysts, and project managers.

Best regards,

Mohammad
http://blogs.msdn.com/mohammadakif

Rhino

Mohammad said:
[...]

What does any of this have to do with Java?

Rhino