.NET requirement ( local in DC )

jagdip

Hello,

I am looking for a .NET candidate. Please send me resume with salary
expectations/US work status if you are .NET expert and looking for
job.
This is in DC
Also, Please refer your friend
here is the job detail :

Project Details:

I am looking for 2 different types of developers for C#.Net...one who
is good at coding and loves to code, also the other they would prefer
to be stronger in UML, but be able to code in C#.

Experience with **Enterprise Architect or Rational Rose is a must.**

This is a one year plus project and you are responsible for analyzing
user requirements, designing the new application GUI from VB to
C#.Net , business logic as well as implement the required functions in
either Win form or ASP.Net Web form.

Performs requirement analysis, application design, development,
implementation and testing/debugging using VS 2005; assists in
application testing and prepares technical documentation.

Required Skills:

- 3-4 years experience in enterprise-level web/windows application
development

- 2+ years developing Web Applications in the .NET environment using
ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, and Web Services

- Knowledge of client side Web technologies including HTML, CSS,
Javascript, XML, XML and XPATH

- Experience with .NET 2.0, VS 2005 , MS SourceSafe

- Strong database design and SQL skills using SQL 2000/2005 and DB2

- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts, techniques and
patterns

- Participation in full development life cycle of product/application
development

- Hand-on experience UML 2.0 in full project life cycle is a plus

- Good UI development skills and experience of using image editing
tool for web development

- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects

- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

- Excellent oral and written communication skills

- Must be a team player with good people skills

- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization

- Knowledge of reporting with Crystal Reports

Summary of skills required:

· C#

· Win Forms

· Web Forms