[JUNIT] Cleaning up resources

Maciej

Hi!

When I'm writing single test, it may fail() at any moment of the test.
Since I create some resources in the database in the begining of the
test, I'd like to remove them whenever the test finished (not matter
whether with success or not). Thus I'm looking for an approach like

try {
// init resources,
// test,
} finally {
// clean up resource
},

which handle with cleaning up: but for JUnit. Any idea?

Regards,

Maciej