Keydown event problem when enter key is pressed

Gouri.Mahajan7

Hello,

I am loading the user control on the web page. In the user
control i have added the key down event, when enter key is pressed i
am displaying some message. When I run the user control independently
it is working fine. But when the user control is loaded on the web
page that is not getting fired. What could be problem can anybody
explain me.?

Actually I have tested the same application before it was working
fine but now it is causing some problem.

Thanks in advance,
Gouri.

cfps.Christian

I'm guessing you're using javascript to do the KeyDown event. The
problem I had with my user controls is I couldn't define the
javascript in the user control and had to do it within the form
containing the user control.