keywords "export"

mangalalei

I have used the keyword "export" to implement the Seperation
Compilation Model of the template function in VS C++ 2005. However, it
is not supported. Is the VS2005(or VS2003) cannot apply the Seperation
Compilation Model of the template function??? Or it is to say VS2005
can only support the Inclusion Compilation Model ??? Which compiler can
implement it??

Ian Collins

I have used the keyword "export" to implement the Seperation
Compilation Model of the template function in VS C++ 2005. However, it
is not supported. Is the VS2005(or VS2003) cannot apply the Seperation
Compilation Model of the template function??? Or it is to say VS2005
can only support the Inclusion Compilation Model ??? Which compiler can
implement it??
Not again!

This has come up several times this week, look back though this week's
(even today's) messages.