    www.designcrowd.com
    Freelancers Freedom From Fees
    Lots of jobs on the board

    Design-Crowd, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Design-Crowd

    rf Guest

    Design-Crowd
    Would they be HTML keywords or PHP keywords, like you posted about over in
    alt.php?

    rf, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Design-Crowd

    C.W. Guest

    I wouldn't say that they are; but that is a topic better suited for
    alt.internet.search-engines ;)

    Carol

    C.W., Dec 6, 2004
  4. Design-Crowd

    Design-Crowd Guest

    Ok sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. Just trying to get some info.
    Thanks for your help anyway

    Regards
    JohnT (admin)

    Design-Crowd, Dec 6, 2004
  5. Less important for what? I know you probably mean "SEO" but please, maybe
    a little more context would be nice.

    later...

    Jeffrey Silverman, Dec 6, 2004
  6. Design-Crowd

    marcus Guest

    Yes keywords are less important - more important are the title and
    "connectedness" from other sites.

    regards
    Marcus

    marcus, Dec 6, 2004
  7. The only time I ever use keywords is if I know that a word someone would be
    searching for is frequently misspelled, then I might put the misspelled
    word into the keywords.

    Description is also used by some search engines, Yahoo uses it.

    More important is good content and semantically correct, valid HTML.
    Seriously, I've seen brand new sites get indexed by Google with high SERPs
    and PR using those methods.

    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 6, 2004