Kivy Contest 2014

jimish

hey guys,
I have already enrolled to kivy contest 2014 few days ago. Now theme is out, How can I know that I have successfully enrolled in kivy contest?

I didnt get any mail from kivy having confirmation of enrollment.

According to instructions i have read earlier, I wanted to ask that are there 2 persons allowed in a team?

Thanks in advance.

Chris Angelico

I have already enrolled to kivy contest 2014 few days ago. Now theme is out, How can I know that I have successfully enrolled in kivy contest?

I didnt get any mail from kivy having confirmation of enrollment.

According to instructions i have read earlier, I wanted to ask that are there 2 persons allowed in a team?

These are Kivy questions, not Python ones. I'd advise trying here:

http://kivy.org/docs/contact.html

ChrisA