Labels not displayed when using Win32::MsgBox, more information provided

hurluberlu

open a command prompt and run the folowwing command :

perl -MWin32 -e "Win32::MsgBox('My Question', 1, 'My Title')"

on all PC (WIN XP, WIN NT, WIN 2000) it works but on PC with WIN XP it
is displaying only the box: Any Text is displayed.

A. Sinan Unur

(e-mail address removed) (hurluberlu) wrote in
open a command prompt and run the folowwing command :

perl -MWin32 -e "Win32::MsgBox('My Question', 1, 'My Title')"

on all PC (WIN XP, WIN NT, WIN 2000) it works but on PC with WIN XP it
is displaying only the box: Any Text is displayed.

I don't understand the problem description above. Running the command
line you gave resulted in a message box with the title 'My Title' which
had a label 'My Question' with two buttons: OK and Cancel.

Win XP SP2

C:\Home> perl -v

Copyright 1987-2004, Larry Wall

Binary build 811 provided by ActiveState Corp. http://www.ActiveState.com