Larry Wall & Cults

joe

CBFalconer said:
On the contrary, I have a basis. GWB has continued to bray about
"staying the course" since the report was available to him.

Out of curiosity, why is what GWB does count as braying? What is what
Kerry says count as?

Joe

Patrick Scheible

Alan Balmer said:
Neither does President Bush - he doesn't have time for all those field
trips. That's why he gets reports from the various intelligence
agencies, who also report to the Congressional intelligence
committees.

The intelligence goes from the analysts to administration appointees,
who filter out what they don't want to hear and pass the remainder on
to POTUS and Congress.

-- Patrick

Alan Balmer

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:44:20 -0000, SM Ryan

A classic resort to name-calling, indicating that (1) he knows he's
wrong, (2) he's not worth corresponding with.

<plonk>