Launch of User Interface Community

CBFalconer

The User Interface Community is a new message board for discussions
about design, human-computer interactions, patterns, usability...
Please have a look at it and let me know what you think.

http://community.user-interface.org/

In other words a less usable and less widely known version of
comp.programming.