"libdb-4.2.la" not found

Sumit

Hi all,
i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
it need libdb-4.2.la
please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

arnuld

Hi all,
i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
it need libdb-4.2.la
please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

Mr. Donga,

what it has to do with ANSI C ?

Antoninus Twink

Hi all,
i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
it need libdb-4.2.la
please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

apt-get install libdb4.2-dev

(assuming Ubuntu follows Debian on this)

Sumit

Thank u Mr.Falconer i should send it to Ubuntu thread it was all by my
mistake thanks again

arnuld

If you must net-cop, consider adding relevant, accurate technical
content that will make the reply worth reading. Remember that everything
posted here can be read by everyone who subscribes to the group.

I could add relevant information but I don't want to foe this specific OP.
see down.

I had a look around the Web for OpenMRCP, and it seems to be
some kind
of text-to-speech converter. I would guess that the OP is more
interested in OpenMRCP than in libdb, so perhaps he would find that this
would be a good starting place: http://www.openmrcp.org/

you are pretty right :)

Sumit is my colleague. We work at phonologies.com, a company that creates
SIP based softwares for voice-telephony , not to mention that its all Open
Source. We are trying to integrate OpenMRCP into our software but I am not
on that team.