Library for cross-domain inter-window RPC communication

Ivan Zuzak

Hi all,

I've seen the issue of communicating between iframes on different
domains addressed in the FAQ (http://www.jibbering.com/faq/#frameRef)
and discussed on this group (http://groups.google.com/group/
comp.lang.javascript/browse_thread/thread/
5032308f86961770/869e666cd635ae7d). I just wanted to throw a reference
to pmrpc (http://code.google.com/p/pmrpc/) into the discussion - pmrpc
is a library based on the HTML5 postMessage API (mentioned in the FAQ)
that enables a RPC communication model between windows and iframes on
different domains.

There, short and sweet. :)
Cheers,
Ivan