libreadline in multithreaded enviornment

hankypan1

Hi,

I want to develop an application which is multithreaded. Each thread
is waiting on a socket stream for input and then process that input
like a cli interface. libreadine use makes my computing quite easy but
i am not able to get anyway in which i can define different input
stream for libreadline in each thread in the same process and then use
libreadline like that.

Is there any solution for this ?

Regards
- Amit

Jack Klein

Hi,

I want to develop an application which is multithreaded. Each thread
is waiting on a socket stream for input and then process that input
like a cli interface. libreadine use makes my computing quite easy but
i am not able to get anyway in which i can define different input
stream for libreadline in each thread in the same process and then use
libreadline like that.

Is there any solution for this ?

The solution is to ask in a group that supports your compiler/operting
system combination. None of multithreading, sockets, processes, or
libreadline are part of the C language or library. They are platform
specific extensions.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com