Linking with xml content

Sneamia

Hi, im a noob at xml and stuff.
I have an xml document, and I styled it with an xsl file.
I want to use content in the xml file to use as a link, like, for
example, in the xml file is this:

<link>http://www.link.com</link>
<description>A link</description>

I want to use something like:

<xsl:for-each select="file/content">
</xsl:for-each>

Is there any simple way for me to use the data for the link in the xml
file to link the description?
like <a href="<xsl:value-of select="link"/>"><xsl:value-of
select="description"/></a>, but it doesnt work because I cant have a
tag in a tag...is there something I'm missing?

Joe Kesselman

like said:
select="description"/></a>, but it doesnt work because I cant have a
tag in a tag...is there something I'm missing?

1) Attribute Value Templates

2) xsl:attribute
<a>
<xsl:attribute name="href">