File content in descending order

Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm new to file handling and I have this file that has 6 lines, and each line has 5 types of info (id, name, date, ....). I need a function that will sort the content of this file in descending order by its ID (0001, 0003, 0004, 0002). All I got now I will show on this uploaded image below. I would like any kind of help pls.
Descending.png

Ad