    Is it better to represent that a a multi dimentional arrary?
    Or, a very, very long String?

    Thanks.

    bbr53221, Mar 12, 2008

  2. What exactly do you mean by this? Are you looking for a LISP
    implementation written in Ruby? IIRC there was discussion about
    something like this few weeks before here.
    Again, I am not sure what you mean here. Why would one want to use a
    _multi dimensional_ array to represent _contiguous_ memory? Or did you
    mean contagious memory? :)

    Kind regards

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Mar 12, 2008