List of Checkboxes

Tony

I see the CheckBoxList control but I want it to behave more like a list box.
ie I want it to only show a limited number of items and then allow scrolling.
Is this possible?

Chris Glenn

Wrap a div tag around it to create the scroll effect.

scrolling:auto;">
<asp:CheckBocList Id="CbLsList" Runat="Server"/>