Andie

Hello All,

I have a list box containing:

Ford
Vauxhall
Nissan
Honda
Volvo

How can I select certain names and have them transferred to a text box ie.

if I click Ford, Honda, Volvo I want it to update the textback like [ Ford
Honda Volvo ] when I click each one (like in hotmail when your select email
addresses.

Many thanks for your time.

Andie

Evertjan.

Andie wrote on 29 jan 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I have a list box containing:

Ford
Vauxhall
Nissan
Honda
Volvo

How can I select certain names and have them transferred to a text box
ie.

if I click Ford, Honda, Volvo I want it to update the textback like [
Ford Honda Volvo ] when I click each one (like in hotmail when your
select email addresses.

What is the ASP angle ?

I suggest you ask a clientside group.

Rob Meade

How can I select certain names and have them transferred to a text box ie.

if I click Ford, Honda, Volvo I want it to update the textback like [ Ford
Honda Volvo ] when I click each one (like in hotmail when your select email
addresses.

if you want this to happen on the fly, ie the page doesnt reload, then
you'll be wanting some client side scripting, ie, Javascript....

Regards

Rob

Andie

ok, sorry, I rarely use the newsgroups.