Listview Control on same page as form

Daniel

I have a simple form that im asking the end user to enter a PO number into
and click on submit.

Can anyone provide me links or suggestion on how to take the number entered
and pass it to a listview control and have that control list out any results
found and if no results found, then to redirect to another page where they
can enter the data.

i want to try to do all this within the same page
Example:

PO# _________
[SUBMIT]

================================
RESULTS

type po# name
2 2343 Mine
1 2343 Yours
4 2343 Everyones

Guest

I have a simple form that im asking the end user to enter a PO number into
and click on submit.

Can anyone provide me links or suggestion on how to take the number entered
and pass it to a listview control and have that control list out any results
found and if no results found, then to redirect to another page where they
can enter the data.

i want to try to do all this within the same page
Example:

PO# _________
[SUBMIT]

RESULTS

type        po#        name
2            2343        Mine
1            2343        Yours
4            2343        Everyones

Daniel, you are asking about very basic things. Visit www.asp.net to
learn about ASP.NET. For example, you can find more about Data
controls (such as ListView) at http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/ctrlref/data/default.aspx