Load different CSS files for different browsers

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sehboo, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. Sehboo

    Sehboo Guest

    I also posted this in C# group, but haven't received the answer.

    I have a CSS file which shows things perfectly in IE, but it doesn't
    work in Opera. If I change the CSS file for opera then it doesn't work

    in IE. We only support these two browsers.

    What I need to do is find out which browser I am in. If it is IE then
    load CSS1. If I am in opera then load CSS2.

    it is a C# web application

    How would I do this?

    thanks

    Sehboo, Nov 22, 2006