Load Image when the style.display='none'?

Cylix

I have a page that contains two view modes for the user,
One is all picture (Brands Logo), another one is Text mode, all shown
in text only.

I have create a table to write all the things there,
Row1: User may click to choose picture mode or text mode
Row2: A table includes all the logos
Row3: A table includes all the text.

When click to choose mode, I just set the display to none.

The problem is that, when the user click to text mode and back to
picture mode,
The pictures will not download any more, just like stopped.

How can I keep them download the pictures no matter which mode it is by
setting the display style?

Actually, I don't want to use layer or something in visibility='hidden'

Thank you.