Load user control from database?

Casper Hornstrup

I would like to stream the content of an .ascx file in a database to
LoadControl(). Is this possible without first saving the content to the file
system on the webserver and then loading that user control file instead?

I'm using ASP.NET 2.0.

Casper

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

No, there are only overloads for the LoadControl method to load a
control from a file or to create one from a known type.