Mc21

I have one upper menu bar with link "leftMenu".
How to load left and middle frame in the same time ?
Both frames have different content ( on the left side you can fine menu and
in the middle there are some photos )!

Link from the upper menu:

I can not make...

So what i have to do ?

Nico Schuyt

Mc21 said:
I have one upper menu bar with link "leftMenu".
How to load left and middle frame in the same time ?
Both frames have different content ( on the left side you can fine
menu and in the middle there are some photos )!
[snip]
So what i have to do ?

Search Google for: Loading+two+frames+on+one+click+on+the+link

Mc21

I have found some examples but there is a small problem....
I have made the frameset before and if i use the examples like this one:
------
<FRAMESET ROWS="70,*">
<FRAME SRC=jv_2i1b.html NAME="banner">
<FRAMESET COLS="150,*">
<FRAME SRC=jv_2i1a.html NAME="nav">
<FRAME SRC=jv_2i1c.html NAME="display">
</FRAMESET>
</FRAMESET>

</HTML>
<HTML>
<TITLE>Load Two in One (Frames)</TITLE>
<HEAD>
<SCRIPT>
<!--
function twoinone(nr){
if (nr==1){
parent.banner.location.href="jv_2i1c.html"
parent.display.location.href="jv_2i1b.html"
}
if (nr==2){
parent.banner.location.href="jv_2i1b.html"
parent.display.location.href="jv_2i1c.html"
//-->
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Click one of the links!<br>

<A HREF="JavaScript:twoinone(1)">Link 1</A><BR>
<A HREF="JavaScript:twoinone(2)">Link 2</A>
</BODY>
</HTML>
------
i get frames loaded im my upper menu ( where i have navigation buttons ).
Instead to load themselfs in other left and middle frames (of my original
frameset) they load themselfs in navigation frame.
So you can find three splited frames in my navigation frame :-(

Mc21 said:
Nico Schuyt said:
Mc21 wrote:
I have one upper menu bar with link "leftMenu".
How to load left and middle frame in the same time ?
Both frames have different content ( on the left side you can fine
menu and in the middle there are some photos )!
[snip]
So what i have to do ?
Search Google for: Loading+two+frames+on+one+click+on+the+link
I have found some examples but there is a small problem....
I have made the frameset before and if i use the examples like this
one:
[snip code]
i get frames loaded im my upper menu ( where i have navigation
buttons ). Instead to load themselfs in other left and middle frames
(of my original frameset) they load themselfs in navigation frame.
So you can find three splited frames in my navigation frame :-(

First of all read http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?toppost

No need for javascript. Create a page with two frames and load that page in
the frame you want with <a target="<frame name>" href="xxx.htm">

Better: dump the frames.
To include a menu on every page:
http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another
Use CSS to create a left, middle and right box.