Local DTDs: Where?

chris

Hi,

Does anyone know where you can get a copy of html and xhtml dtds? Saxon
wants to grab them off the net each time, but by using a catalog and
NWalshs' resolver you can get it to look for them on the harddrive. The
problem is I can't get the all the dtd files, only xhtml1-strict.dtd and
xhtml1-trans.dtd but they use other dtd files.

I've tried w3.org and had a look on google but haven't found anything yet.

Cheers,
Chris

Ad

Richard Tobin

chris said:
Does anyone know where you can get a copy of html and xhtml dtds?

The XHTML spec, just before the copyright notice before the abstract,
has links to tar and zip files containing the spec and the DTD.

-- Richard

chris

Richard said:
The XHTML spec, just before the copyright notice before the abstract,
has links to tar and zip files containing the spec and the DTD.

So you get them with the spec? Doh!

Cheers,
Chris

Ad

Bob Foster

Whatever Richard said, plus (perhaps not obviously) those other files must
be (and are) at addresses relative to the primary dtds, as they are
identified with relative system ids.

Bob Foster

Top