LOGOFF the client browser from Windows authentication

Joel

Bonjour!

I have an application that use the integrated windows authentication from
IIS to login against our AD, but some of our users are using station or
compurter open to public. When they submit their request I want them to able
to logoff so the next person can create their own request. Is it possible to
logoff the client without closing the browser?
My application use VS 2003.

Regards, Joel:)

Guest

Bonjour!

I have an application that use the integrated windows authentication from
IIS to login against our AD, but some of our users are using station or
compurter open to public. When they submit their request I want them to able
to logoff so the next person can create their own request. Is it possible to
logoff the client without closing the browser?
My application use VS 2003.

Regards, Joel:)

For IE 6.0 SP1 or later try to call the following js

document.execCommand("ClearAuthenticationCache");

This flushes all credentials in the cache.

In other case try to response with HTTP401 or look also at the
following post
http://www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/archive/2005/04/12/14.aspx