Logon Page not using complete URL

tshad

If you go to a secured page and have not logged in, I go to the Logon page
defined in my Forms Authentication fields in my web.config.

But I am only getting the first parameter in it.

For example:

http://www.staffstage.com/employer/secure/JobReviewApproved.aspx?pid=295&swrp=1

will get me.

http://www.staffstage.com/employer/.../secure/JobReviewApproved.aspx?pid=295&swrp=1

The problem is that request("ReturnURL") =
/employer/secure/JobReviewApproved.aspx?pid=295.

It has dropped the "&swrp=1". I assume this is because it thinks this is
another parameter.

After I do my validation, I then redirect to the page requested:

response.redirect(request("returnURL"))

But as has been seen, it is not complete.

How is this normally handled?

Thanks,

Tom