Logout with windows authentication

Uwe Braunholz

Hello,

I was trying to reproduce sharepoints "Sign on as another user"
feature using windows authentication in asp.net 2.0. But this did not
work for me.
The browsers seems to keep the information of the first sign in. the
only solution is to completely close the browser.

How could I force a reauthentication of the client, to get onto
another users-account.

I really hope someone can help me with that!

Thank you!

Regards,

Uwe Braunholz

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Uwe,

Did u try to clear and close session + clear cache?

---
WBR,

UB> Hello,
UB>
UB> I was trying to reproduce sharepoints "Sign on as another user"
UB> feature using windows authentication in asp.net 2.0. But this did
UB> not
UB> work for me.
UB> The browsers seems to keep the information of the first sign in. the
UB> only solution is to completely close the browser.
UB> How could I force a reauthentication of the client, to get onto
UB> another users-account.
UB>
UB> I really hope someone can help me with that!
UB>
UB> Thank you!
UB>
UB> Regards,
UB>
UB> Uwe Braunholz

Guest

Hello,

I was trying to reproduce sharepoints "Sign on as another user"
feature using windows authentication in asp.net 2.0. But this did not
work for me.
The browsers seems to keep the information of the first sign in. the
only solution is to completely close the browser.

How could I force a reauthentication of the client, to get onto
another users-account.

I really hope someone can help me with that!

Thank you!

Regards,

Uwe Braunholz

Hallo Uwe,

if it's not yet solved, look at the following thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/micr...ecurity/browse_thread/thread/0abc9a1d3e0e4927