Looking for example code

Todd

Hello,

I have been trying to create some code to display the contents of
fields (and someday objects) much like the debug panel in NetBeans
does. I would like to have the ability to expand and collapse
multidimensional fields as well as objects by clicking on a button.

I have been trying to use JTable with custom cell renderers and have
been somewhat successful, however there is much left to do. I thought
that if anyone knew of any code that does what I am trying to do that
is available for review, I would greatly appreciate a reference to it.

I am not looking to plagiarize the code, but use it as a reference.
Also, all appropriate credit will be given in my code documentation.

Thanks in advance,
Todd

p.s. I have downloaded the NetBeans source and believe that the
section I am looking for is not written in Java, but my tool needs to
be written in Java.